Friday, April 3, 2015

April Already

   We had hoped to have the house on the market early this month. I know it won't be early, but it may be this month. We are making progress, but just not as quickly as we thought. Kelly has gotten through all the papers that need to be shredded and is now going through photos. Some she takes a picture of and posts them to Facebook. Her relatives are having a grand time with all the old photos.
   She plans to scan and toss, or scan and give photos to the appropriate relative. Her plan is to not bring any photos with her. I'm not sure about that. I think of the bookcase full of photo albums that Laura put together when she was alive and I'm pretty sure I can't just scan and toss. I think I can send them to a relative to store, but I know that I can't toss them.
   Since it is always good to have a picture in a blog post, here's one she posted of her son Dan. By the way, he is in his 30's now. He's on his grandfather's bike wearing his grandmother's glasses.

No comments: